Friday, November 10, 2006

The life journey of our precioussssss FSP

Taking a short break from writing my reflections for ID... here I present to you:

The life journey of Chinatown FSP



Looking totally stressed up




Flag raising anyone?

Hard at work

New arrival: FSP on impacts of tourism in Chinatown. Comes in VCD format too.

One unique copy that comes with a certain somebody's yucky handwriting

Totally exhausted

Ahh.. making our way to the 'pigeon-hole'

Some stick figure flashing the 'V' sign. Whew! (One of the rare moments when I let someone else handle my precioussssss camera.)

Slotting our preciousssss FSP into The 'Hole'

Take a closer at the time. Beep! It's 6 o'clock on a Friday evening.

Wait!!! Before the precioussssssss is slotted into 'The Hole', say 'Cheese' with the honorable preciousssss!!!

*sobz* Let me take a final shot of my precioussssss......

The camera woman indulging in one of the extremely rare narcissistic moments.
Anyways, I figured that this is nothing compared to having to live with the reputation of being the 'girl who err.. you know in class'.

This is tongue-in-cheek post, by the way. if you have not realised. Nevertheless, I must say that the pictures do not show the intense heated moments that took place behind the scene. A more serious reflective posting will follow soon.
Ciao!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home