Thursday, March 13, 2008

breaks are good for the soul

Black Swan - Thom Yorke





You know, it's always good to pause sometimes in life and reflect back on what you have done. Not too often, but sometimes it is beneficial to do so.

As I look back this term, there are lots of things that I am glad I did. Yet there are also some which I feel that I can do better. Since term started, I have been juggling with so many things that sometimes sitting down to mark is almost non-existent. I suppose sometimes I need to sacrifice my sleep to do the essential. But hey it is a tough balancing act for one who needs eight hours of sleep to function every day. No longer like the past when I can switch off during breaks before lectures or tutorials for a quick nap. Sigh...

But yeah, definitely can do better and this March break has been a godsend for me to finish marking the papers and doing some reflections.

Talking about break... I finally bought season 7 of CSI! Woohoo! Yep finally out in stores. Also grabbed the opportunity to snug season 4 since I left that season out for some reason or another. Season 8 is also showing now on AXN. But I am having mixed feelings about it as Jorja Fox will only appear for a few episodes. Things in the lab won't be the same without Sara!!! :(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home